Read through the kind comments from Zealous Good donors and charities. We're thrilled to connect these charities and donors and to make it easier to do good! If you have a Zealous Good success story to share, we'd love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com.
“I simply cannot stop telling people about the amazing service that Zealous Good offers.”
- Jackie T., Zealous Good donor who donated baby items and clothing to Marillac Social Center to support new mothers in their Project Hope Program
“We have only been with Zealous Good for a few months and have already benefitted from this partnership… Zealous Good has been a great addition to the Anixter Center organization”
- Amy L. of Anixter Center, Zealous Good charity
“Everything went great! [He] came right on time last Monday…and they seemed very grateful and kind. Thank you, again, for helping us make sure the materials we no longer had use for could go to a cause that could use them.”
- Maeve S. of Agency EA, donated clipboards and notebooks to Friends of the Bessemer Bears to benefit developmentally disabled children and adults
"Our executive director is very happy with the partnership we have with Zealous Good. We have received several excellent donations and ZG has introduced SVdP to new donors."
- David S. of Society of St. Vincent de Paul Chicago, Zealous Good charity
"I am so thankful to have found you!"
- Heidi K., Zealous Good repeat donor
"I learned of Zealous Good while I was searching the internet for where to donate office supplies. I loved the whole concept! It certainly makes the job of putting our supplies in the hands of people who truly need them much easier. I’m so happy that I found it. I have already shared the concept/web site with a number of people. I personally will use the site in the future when I have things to donate personally."
- Diane S.,coordinated her companies donation of office supplies and a copy machine to three different local organizations